Compassionate Hospice Care in California
Hired Hands Homecare has been providing compassionate, expert Hospice Care since 1994.
Our team of specially trained professional caregivers focuses on maintaining the dignity and quality of life for those who have a life limiting illness. Our clients and their families are all included in the plan of care. Physical, spiritual and practical support are provided based on our client’s wishes and the family’s needs.
Experienced caregivers offer respite care for family members as well as meaningful support for the client on an as needed basis, whether that is hourly or round-the-clock.
Our dedicated Hospice Team has received specialized training to develop their expertise as effective and sensitive supporters in the hospice setting:
• In-depth knowledge of the hospice concept of caring
• Special problem-solving skills
• Effective and compassionate communication skills
• Awareness of the psychological aspects of hospice for both client and family
• Sensitivity to preserving dignity and honoring choices of both client and family
If you are in this difficult situation and need a compassionate caregiver in California, please call Hired Hands Homecare to discuss how we can assist you with your home care Sonoma, Napa, Santa Rosa or Petaluma needs.
Tis grace that brought me safe thus far, And grace will lead me home.
~ Amazing Grace