Thank you for your interest in working with Hired Hands Homecare. Since 1994, we have lived by the motto that “Happy Caregivers Mean Everything!” Those simple words affect how we go about our daily business, and certainly are the reason why our clients receive the highest levels of care. Want proof? Only the finest caregiving team in the Bay Area could win the prestigious Best of Homecare Award THREE years in a row! We are humbly grateful to have such an amazing team!
Why Should You Work For Hired Hands?
The Hired Hands Homecare team is a tight knit family of people with a common passion – helping others. We value our employees and strive to help them build fulfilling careers that they can be proud of. So, why should you become a Hired Hands caregiver?
- We treat our employees like gold. Our caregivers are critical to our operations, and every valued employee is treated with the highest level of respect. Our caregivers have gone to great extremes to help others, and go out of your way to make a difference in people’s lives. We wholeheartedly respect and honor that!
- We seek to make strong bonds with our employees, and strive to be their primary employer, providing them with steady hours, top wages, and great benefits. Maybe this is why we have caregivers whom we’ve worked with for 15 years and more!
- We provide ongoing training to empower our caregivers to be the best! We practice ongoing staff education, management, appreciation and recognition to ensure our caregivers feel valued and satisfied with their work.
We are always accepting applications for compassionate, dedicated, trustworthy caregivers. If you are interested in applying for one of our California senior caregiver positions, click here to fill out our online contact form and tell us more about your skills, experience, and interests. Or call us at one of our regional offices:
- Marin County: 415-884-4343
- Sonoma County: 707-575-4700
- Napa County: 707-265-6400
- Tri Valley: 925-621-7650
“I was besides myself with joy when I became apart of the Hired Hands Establishment; and each day grows more admiration! This is the best company I have ever worked for. I salute you for caring, knowing, listening, and just being!
I am very happy being a part of this Great Company and I will give all I have as I meet with each client!”