Menu of Services
At Home Care for Seniors You Can Truly Count On
With a committed team of home care professionals, Hired Hands is fully equipped to meet each person’s unique and varied caregiving needs. We offer a wide range of services, from basic personal care to specialty care services that will help your loved one feel safe, happy, and healthy at home. Our California dementia care services help seniors and families affected by the challenges of dementia improve the quality of their lives through compassionate, knowledgeable care and problem solving.
Beginning with a free in-home consultation and home safety evaluation by our Care Manager and development of an individualized Care Plan, the following services are available:
- Basic grooming and daily personal hygiene
- California dementia care specialists
- Hospice support
- Hospital coming home program
- Cooking basic and specialty meals
- Medication reminders
- Transfers and ambulation
- Assistance with exercise programs
- Accompaniment to doctors’ appointments, shopping, errands, etc.
- Light housekeeping, laundry, making beds
- Care coordination with healthcare providers
- On-going care management is included with all care
Care is available on a flexible basis, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week: we offer hourly, overnight and 24 hour live-in care. Schedules can be regular or sporadic, and may evolve based on changing client needs. Hired Hands accepts payment via check, credit card, or Long Term Care Insurance.
Our Certified Nurses’ Aides, Certified Home Health Aides, California Dementia Care Specialists, At Home Caregivers in Novato and the surrounding area, and Companions are ready to assist with dedicated at home care for seniors! Read More »
- Dementia support and supervision for residents with Alzheimer’s, and for those with fall or elopement risks
- Post-hospital discharge care
- Compassionate end of life care
- Help with ambulation and physical therapy exercises
- Wake-up and tuck-in visits
- Accompaniment to doctors’ appointments, shopping, activities, social events, etc.
- Socializing and mental stimulation
Our Peace of Mind division supporting facilities is an innovative Care and Safety Program specifically tailored to Assisted Living, Skilled Nursing, and Memory Care facilities. Read More »
- Clinical assessment to determine:
- Ability to function independently
- Home safety
- Physical status
- Psychiatric issues
- Care plan management:
- Preparation of a comprehensive plan of care
- Communication with family and healthcare team
- Assurance of medical compliance/medication oversight
- Comprehensive services:
- Assist with selection and transition to alternative living arrangements
- Crisis management and emergency room advocacy
- Post-hospitalization and rehabilitation planning and organization
Planning and coordinating care to improve quality of life and maintain independence, our Geriatric Care Managers offer expertise, solutions and support in the care and wellbeing of your loved one.
Read More »
Contact Us for Exceptional California Senior Care
Searching for at home caregivers in Novato, Napa, Sonoma, or the surrounding area? Contact the home care experts at Hired Hands Homecare to learn more about our Tri Valley home care services.