Introducing our California Dementia Home Care Support Specialist Team—Because Dementia Care Requires a Skilled Hand.
Since 1994, Hired Hands Homecare has provided a wide range of caregiving services for clients living with dementia and Alzheimer’s disease. We truly understand how this affects both the client and their loved ones.
About our Dementia Home Care Team
Hired Hands Homecare has developed a specialized team to directly serve the growing need for dementia support and care. Our California dementia home care providers have extensive experience with a clientele living with Alzheimer’s and dementia, and receive specialized training to build their expertise.
Our dedicated California Dementia Care Team members have:
• In-depth knowledge of the varieties of dementia, their processes and associated behaviors
• The special problem-solving and settling skills this caregiving requires
• Very effective communication skills
• Specialized training in dementia clients’ Activities of Daily Living, especially bathing
• An awareness of psychological aspects of dementia for both clients and loved ones
• Compassion for retaining our dementia clients’ dignity
Our management team brings 100+ years combined experience to our work. Our on-going Case Management maintains a consistent, high level of in home care services. This means Security and Peace of Mind for our senior care clients and their families.
Dementia Care Pleasanton, CA Families Need
If you are in this difficult situation and need to learn more about our dementia care in Pleasanton, CA, call us to discuss how we can assist you most. Whether respite care or 24/7 care services, we’re proud to provide home care Pleasanton and the surrounding area can trust and depend upon.