Professional Care Management
A California Home Care Company that Cares for You
Geriatric Care Management is the field of planning and coordinating the care of the elderly to improve their quality of life and maintain their independence for as long as possible.
As our families age, demands and responsibilities can become complex and overwhelming. A professional Geriatric Care Manager can offer much needed expertise, solutions and support in the care and well being of a loved one.
Health care and psychological care are integrated with the best possible combination of services such as:
Care planning • Socialization • Financial and Legal planning • Housing transitions
Our professional Geriatric Care Managers (GCMs) combine their expert working knowledge of health, psychology, human development, family dynamics, and public and private resources to advise and advocate for clients throughout the continuum of care. By evaluating an individual’s health, functioning level, emotional state, finances and legal arrangements, our GCMs help to mitigate problems with timely, practical and cost effective solutions.
Our GCM program seamlessly integrates a broad range of elder care services. With a management team with 100+ years of combined elder care expertise, we are positioned to assist with and resolve even the most complex challenges facing seniors and their families.
• Ability to function independently • Home safety
• Nutrition • Physical status
• Psychiatric issues • Mental acuity
Care Plan Management:
• Preparation of a comprehensive plan of care
• Communication with family and healthcare team
• Support of socialization and mental stimulation
• Home safety and fall prevention plans
• Assurance of medical compliance • Medication oversight
• Assist with selection and transition to alternative living arrangements
• Liaison between family and/or professional team
• Escort to and attend medical appointments; assure compliance with physician direction
• Crisis Management and Emergency Room Advocacy
• Appropriate required documentation for Long Term Care Insurance
• Post hospitalization and rehabilitation planning and organization
• Advocacy and education
Seamless integration with full service Homecare, including scheduling, supervision, and ongoing management of professional homecare team
Professional At Home Care for Seniors
Want to learn more about our professional geriatric care managers and how they can help your family make more informed care decisions? Contact our team today!