Home Care Services in Napa
Napa, California is a vibrant and modern town with extraordinary views and many activities to keep its residents busy. Napa takes pride in the quality of its community and the wonderful people who live there. Hired Hands Homecare takes pride in providing seniors looking to age safely and independently in the comfort of home with exceptional in-home care services in the Napa Valley area, including American Canyon, Napa, St. Helena, Calistoga and Solano County. Our compassionate caregivers enjoy helping our clients enjoy the Napa community. Many clients enjoy a stroll along the river or visiting the downtown stores and marketplace.
Below is a list of a few of the home care services we offer in Napa:
- Basic grooming and daily personal hygiene
- Medication reminders
- Transfers and ambulation
- Assistance with exercise programs
- Accompaniment to doctors’ appointments, shopping, errands, etc.
- Cooking basic and specialty meals
- Light housekeeping, laundry, making beds
- Dementia specialists
- Hospice support
- Hospital coming home program
- Care coordination with healthcare providers
- Ongoing care management included with all care
- Professional care management services
- Facility support services
Our Napa Valley area home care services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week: we offer hourly, overnight and 24 hour live-in care. With Hired Hands Homecare, you can be assured that each of our professional caregivers is insured and bonded, and has gone through rigorous screening, orientation and training. Our professional and compassionate caregivers take great pleasure in enriching the lives of our clients, helping them to enjoy the Napa Valley community in which they live. Hired Hands Homecare is dedicated to providing only the highest quality home care experience, coupled with outstanding customer service.