Home Care Tips
North Bay Home Care Resources
As a family-operated home care business since 1994, Hired Hands Homecare has become a dedicated caregiving source for families in North Bay, Marin, Napa, and Sonoma counties and throughout the Pleasanton / Tri-Valley area. We want help educate our clients on elder care issues including: Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s and dementia care, choosing care, home safety, warning signs that care is needed, and all other aspects of home care.
The resources below offer home care and caregiving support info. If you have questions about topics not on this page, please give us a call. We have been doing this over 20 years, and love to share our knowledge and guidance.
Choices & Decisions:
- Shopping for Home Care: Information You Need to Know
- Why Hire a Home Care Agency vs. a Registry or Independent Hire?
- The Many Benefits of Home Care
Support & Tips for Caregivers in California:
- Common Causes and Supportive Responses for Alzheimer’s-Related Behaviors
- Providing Care for Parkinson’s Disease
North Bay Home Care Information Inside & Out
Compare the Hired Hands Home Care Difference
All caregiving solutions and providers are not created equal. Know who and what you’re dealing with when making these crucial decisions. Compare our difference.