Celebrating Latinos in the Workplace!
Latinos in the Workplace Conference
Time: 7:30 am – 11:30 amLocation:
Flamingo Conference Resort & Spa
2777 Fourth Street
Santa Rosa, CA
Join us today as we celebrate Latinos in the Workplace. We salute this amazing group of people that are such an absolute important part of our Community!
An educational forum that seeks to help all employers provide a safe, productive and enriching work environment for Latino employees and empower Latinos to become tomorrow’s leaders.
Speakers and Topics:
- Sonoma County Supervisor Shirlee Zane, 3rd District
- Brett Martinez, President & CEO, Redwood Credit Union
Building Organizational Culture and Leadership from Within
- David M. Lanier, Secretary of the California Labor and Workforce Development Agency
- Juliann Sum, Chief of Cal/OSHA Division of Occupational Safety and Health
Providing a Safer Workplace in the 21st Century
- Diana Ruiz, President and Founder of the Women’s Global Leadership Initiative
Effective Strategies to Recruit, Retain and Develop Latino Talent
- Andre Arbelaez, President of the Hispanic IT Executive Council (HITEC) and SVP & Chief Strategy Officer for Softtek USA
The New American Reality
A panel discussion with businesses making a difference with panelists:
- Maria Gonzalez, Human Resources Specialist, Fetzer Vineyards
- Letitia Hanke, CEO & President, Alternative Roofing Solutions, Inc.
- Jim Happ, President, Labcon N.A.
Leave a Reply